Made from acrylic materials and quality construction and with improved functionality, the Westfalia Pop Top acrylic canvas has three windows with screened side windows/flaps for better ventilation and an unzippable front screen to access your luggage rack cargo. All the screens on these are rated as NoSeeUm screens – which is a smaller knit to keep those annoying gnats out!
The 2014 Westfalia Pop Top canvas has some amazing new features, such as:
- The NoSeeUm netting, smaller knit screen to keep those gnats out!
- Curved front window shape lasts longer and makes the canvas more resistant to tearing
- Zipper protection flaps protect the zipper from weathering and helps prevent leaks
- Beautiful finishing details and workmanship with all raw ends finished
If you’re interesting in going with a special-order colour, email us for a PDF file of the Sunbrella colour choices available. Just be aware that special orders take 4-8 weeks delivery, depending on how busy we are in the shop.
Things to Consider When Choosing Your Westfalia Pop Top Canvas
- Do you like the ambient colour tones inside the Westy?
- Do you want to brighten up the inside with a lighter colour to reduce your interior light requirements, or keep it on the darker side so you can sleep in later?
- Sunbrella is heavier denser fabric than cotton, so it’s more resistant to water and mildew resistant. This also makes it slightly less breathable, but it’s hardly noticeable when your three windows are open.
Westfalia Pop Top Colour Options:
SUNBRELLA PACIFIC BLUE
: SUNBRELLA CHARCOAL:
SUNBRELLA BURGUNDY: SUNBRELLA DANDELION YELLOW: SUNBRELLA SILVER:
Westfalia Pop Top Installation Info
Installing your new canvas is a relatively simple process… and we’ve made it even simpler with our installation tips from the experts! Click here to read more.
And if you’d like to see what the Pop-Top Canvas looks like installed, check out these great pics a happy customer recently sent us!